Who has time in the morning to cook a meal? NOT ME. I’m the “get up at the last possible moment I can” kind of person and my morning is a rush to get out the door. If you mixed Oscar The Grouch and a bat exposed to light, you get me – not a morning person. So, it’s safe to say I definitely don’t have time to make breakfast, but I try to do things that make mornings easier, like prepping in advance. I can’t take any sort of credit for this because I’m 100% positive every girl in America is doing this, so instead I’m here to advocate.
Egg cups are an awesome way to prep breakfast in advance and you can still make them really flavorful. Make them for the upcoming week, wrap them individually and heat before you go or eat chilled. These make for no excuses – you have to eat breakfast! I made my egg cups with the ingredients below but part of the fun is to get creative with your add-on’s! Happy breakfasting!
- 6 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp milk
- Salt & Pepper
- Goat cheese
- Butter or PAM Cooking Spray
- Muffin Tin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Grease the muffin tin
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and add a tsp of milk (the milk makes the eggs fluffier!)
- Add a punch of salt and pepper for flavoring
- Add spinach leaves to the bottom of the tin cups
- Add the egg to each cup (don’t overfill like I did =D)
- Crumble goat cheese and add to your liking
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool, wrap individually and pop these little cuties in the fridge!