- 1 lb medium peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp paprika
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
– Serves 4 people, cut recipe in half for less people
– Cut cayenne in half for less heat
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, cayenne, paprika, lime zest & salt.
- Add olive oil to skillet or stove top grill pan over medium heat
- Add the shrimp & cook approx 1-2 min on each side (depending on the size of the shrimp), until the shrimp is no longer opaque
- Remove from heat, add the shrimp to a clean bowl and drizzle with lime juice.
#MakeItMeal with the Mango Salsa!