- ½ lb medium deveined shrimp
- ½ cup zucchini
- ½ cup yellow squash
- 1 cup vine tomato
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 garlic clove thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- Chili Powder
- Baking sheet
- Tin Foil
**You could also make these on the grill instead of the oven!
**Personalize it by adding your favorite veggies or mix up the protein!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Cut 4 sheets of tin foil about 10 inches long. Take two of the sheets and lay them flat, with 4-5 inches of overlap on the two sheets. Repeat with the other two sheets.
- Separate the shrimp into two bowls. In one bowl, drizzle olive oil, add garlic and sprinkle salt, paprika & chili powder. In another bowl, drizzle olive oil, a sprinkle of salt, pepper & the juice from ½ lemon.
- On one sheet add the zucchini and squash. Drizzle with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Add shrimp from bowl one (the one with the garlic).
- On the other sheet, add the corn, tomato and shrimp with lemon. Add some lemon slices on top.
- Pinch the short ends of the tin foil together and roll to create a peak at the top. Pinch the sides of the tin foil to close, but leave some room for air to escape.
- Bake for approx. 15-18 minutes, depending how large your shrimp are.
- Serve right in the foil!