- 1 frozen or fresh 9″ pie crust
- 10 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli (I used broccoli from one of the steamer bags & ate the leftover at another meal)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Prep the pie crust according to instructions (i.e. if a frozen pie crust, let thaw for 10-15 minutes, poke bottom of crust with a fork, par bake for 5-7 minutes. Let come to room temp before filling.)
- Chop the broccoli & set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk & salt. Beat together until combined.
- Add the cheddar cheese & broccoli to the egg mixture and stir to combine
- Pour into your pie crust
- Cook for 45 min – 1 hour, until the egg is set
- Serve while hot or room temp or let cool & store in the fridge up to 3 days