I call this my “Sunday Tuna Salad” because I usually only make it on Sundays. It’s quick and easy, and this recipe isn’t so precise – one of those you taste as you go along till you find it’s perfect!
- 2 5oz cans of solid white albacore in water
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Open & drain the tuna, and scoop into a bowl. Use a fork to break up the pieces.
- Add the celery, onion, mayo, olive oil, salt and lemon (if you like)
- Stir to combine and add any additional seasonings to your taste
- Eat on a sandwich, crackers, plain, you name it!